10 Best Rated Mattresses – 2019
10 Best Mattresses evaluates products independently. Our reviews and content are supported in part by affiliate partnerships with some of the services listed on our website.
#1 Saatva Luxury Mattress
- Luxury hybrid mattress made in the USA.
- Saatva comes with a 12-15
Year Limited Warranty.
- Top layer is a cotton pillow
top & followed by
a layer of high quality memory foam. Middle layer consists of individually wrapped coils.
- White-glove delivery, 120 home trial & 3 firmness levels
#2 Nectar Mattress
- Great for side sleepers, the popular Nectar brand
provides firm support due
to their supportive layers
that prevent sinking.
- Top layer is a Visco elastic
memory foam. It also
includes gel memory foam
and polyurethane support
- The cover is made of tencel,
which is intended to provide
#3 Avocado Green Mattress
- Avocado Green Mattresses are made with 100% natural latex harvested from sustainable sources with wool, certified organic cotton and support coils.
- Avocado makes safe, luxurious and affordable mattresses that respect the planet.
- Hand-made in the USA with free shipping and financing available. 100-Night Sleep Trial & 10-Year Warranty.
#4 The Luft Mattress
- Luxury hybrid mattress
combining the best quality foam,
memory foam and spring
coils for comfort & restful sleep.
- Spring coil & foam
delivered to your door in a box.
- A 10 year warranty, 100 night trial
- Queen $1099. King $1399.
- The Purple Mattress adapts to your pressure points. The Purple Smart Comfort Grid™ adapts to the unique shape of your body to dynamically relieve pressure on your joints,
- Stays perfectly cool. With a temperature-neutral, open grid design, Purple disperses body heat and allows airflow
- Prevents motion transfer. Due to its unique design, Purple technology is able to isolate and dramatically reduce motion transfer from whomever is in bed
#6 2920 Sleep
- Trademarked 4-layered “Comfort Stack” – New generation premium foams for cooling, body-contouring, pressure relieving support and highly comfortable -Independently tested – Unique design, High-end Belgian fabric – Adaptive sleep cool surface
- Made in the USA – California company, CertiPUR-US Certified
foam – Free shipping & free return shipping in the U.S.
- 10 Year warranty, 100-Night Free Trial
#7 Brentwood Home
- Since 1987, Brentwood Home has been handcrafting mattresses in their Los Angeles factory. Luxury hybrids made of premium cool sleeping memory foam and coils. These are top of the line mattresses with 5 different models to fit any preference. They also have quality pillows, quilts, mattress toppers, kids mattresses and pet beds.
- Affordable luxury made with California style and non-toxic, natural elements.
- Free Shipping, Free Return, 1-Year Trial, 25-Year Warranty, In Home Delivery!
- PlushBeds is one of the best mattress brands available. Plush is what you get with these beds, along with A+ rating by Better Business Bureau
- Plushbeds offers latex mattresses that are made from organic and natural materials. They have three different models to choose from including, Botanical Bliss, Natural Bliss and The Luxury Bliss.
- Free shipping
#9 Loom & Leaf
- 120-day home trial, with a
penalty-free refund 15-year
warranty, which is not
voided by using a platform
- Delivery includes full-service
setup and free mattress and
foundation removal (up to
two items) Multi-layer
construction, including a
cooling gel layer for a cool
- Choose from two comfort
levels, L&L Relaxed Firm and
L&L Firm Hand-crafted with
eco-friendly foams in the
Visit our coupon page for mattress discounts and promo codes
Reviews By The 4 Main Mattress Designs
Best Mattress Brands 2019
Memory Foam – Nectar
Recent Blog Posts
Our dogs make us smile, laugh, cry and more. For many of us, they are our best friends and we love everything about them. Regardless of whether you talk to your dogs, or you’re more of a snuggle up and watch TV kind of pet parent, there is often concern about your dog sharing your bed and sleeping on the bed… Read more
#3 – Milk produced from cows at night provides more effective milk for sleep and anxiety!
Getting to sleep isn’t always as simple as drifting off after a long day. Sometimes you need to rely on natural sleep aids to help you get off to sleep and, of course, stay asleep. If you’re looking specifically at natural-based options, you can find solutions that will be effective in helping you even out your sleeping schedule for the better all without pharmaceuticals coming anywhere near the list of options… Read more
Ever wonder why at times you wake up feeling refreshed while at other times you wake up still longing for a few minutes more, despite sleeping for relatively the same amount of time? Could it be that you’re roused from a certain part or stage of sleep? There are five known stages in the sleep cycle. What are the 5 stages of sleep? And since there are stages, what is the deepest stage of sleep? How long is each sleep stage? What happens during each sleep stage? … Read More
Sleep tight. Don’t let the bed bugs bite. Those two statements unfortunately are as rhetorical than most political promises for those who aren’t aware of how to get rid of them (bed bugs not politicians). Like mosquitoes and houseflies, bed bugs occur in all continents except Antarctica thanks to a surge in world travel. Americans call them bed bugs, because they’re bugs and often live in beds but residents of other countries might ask after hearing the first two statements from movies and TV… Read More
Most people use weighted blankets for better sleep. That’s how the founder of Mosaic Weighted Blankets got started. Laura LeMond of Austin, Texas discovered that she got better sleep when she put weights on her feet at night. She then designed a blanket to spread out the weight evenly when going to bed. The added weight put pressure on the body creating calm and relaxation, similar to getting a massage or a nice hug... Read More
In this article we will be discussing 6 of the top self-treatment techniques people are using today to reduce pain. Pain issues such as back pain, hip and shoulder pain, waking up with a stiff neck and general body aches and pains. We are not doctors or healthcare professionals and we strongly recommend anyone with pain issues to visit their doctor.
One of the six tips we will discuss is selecting the best mattress for pressure points. That means selecting a mattress that distributes your body weight evenly while sleeping 8 hours. If your weight is not distributed evenly, pain from pressure points and trigger points can develop or worsen resulting in sore bodies, aching backs and inadequate sleep. Choosing a better mattress is just one of the six tips people are doing today to ease common aches and pains. Pain relief benefits from common retail products and services are available to everyone… Read More