Visit Avocado Green Mattress
$150. off Avocado Green Mattresses
2 Free Pillows! $198. value!
Click To Activate!
Why Buy the Avocado Green Mattress?
- You want a top quality luxury mattress that is eco-friendly
- Made from natural materials that are easy on allergies
- You like a traditional mattress with support coils and latex
- You want an affordable luxury mattress
The Avocado Green Mattress is a hybrid mattress made with sustainable sourced materials and consist of a latex base, recycled steel coils, natural latex on top of the coils, then wool and then on top there is organic cotton. Avocado offers two mattress types, The Standard and The Pillow Top. The Standard is 11 inch es thick and The Pillow Top adds an additional 2 inches of latex on top. The Standard has a medium firmness level and is great for back and stomach sleepers. The firmness level can be adjusted by adding a mattress topper.
The Pillow Top is 13 inches thick and with its 2 inches of latex on top is ideal for side sleepers and back sleepers who want additional pressure point relief. Avocado offers free shipping, it comes with a 10 year full coverage warranty plus an additional warranty for years 11 – 25. They give you 100 nights to try the mattress risk-free.
Prices: Avocado Standard Queen – $1399 optional pillow top + $400
Standard King – $1699. optional pillow top + $500
Avocado Green Mattress
All-natural sleeping is not as hard as you would like to think. Though, a lot of the big name brands out there will tell you otherwise. If you are trying to find a sustainable sleeping option that does its own part for a green future, you don’t need to resort to sleeping on straw on the floor. You just need to choose an avocado green mattress instead. This will be your quality option for an organic and vegan sleeping experience so that you can know that you are doing your part for the future and enjoying a quality sleep for your efforts.
The Two Avocado Mattresses
There are two main options to learn about with an avocado mattress: Avocado Green Mattress and an Avocado Vegan Mattress.
The Avocado Green Mattress is a hybrid mattress, first and foremost. It works with a blend of organic wool as well as latex to form a supportive and comfortable sleeping mattress. It is considered to be a medium firm mattress and will offer relief in the pressure point areas that a quality mattress should.
The Avocado Vegan Mattress is pretty similar It is also is a hybrid mattress, but it uses cotton instead of wool to make sure that it is entirely all-natural and free from animal by-products. This mattress can come with a medium firm design, or a bit firmer. This would rate as a 6.5/10 on the firmness scale in comparison to a 5. For back or stomach sleepers, this is often the preferred thickness.
What You Should Know About Their Mattresses
There are a lot of perks to choosing one of the two kinds of avocado mattresses, and some of the highlights include:
- They’re durable: Avocado mattresses are some of the most durable options out there on the market. This is partially due to their materials, but also because they are made to higher standards (more on that later). They will be a worthwhile investment when it comes to your choice, so you can enjoy a quality mattress for longer, and put your hard-earned money to work somewhere else.
- They’re eco-friendly: Unsurprisingly, avocado mattresses are eco-friendly. They focus on natural materials and even extraction practices in their materials that are sustainable and cruelty-free to plants, trees and animals. When you are looking to be as eco-conscious as possible, you won’t find a better option. They’re also green-thinking in their emission use. Stay tuned for more information on that.
- They are handmade: Unlike a lot of the options on the market that boast being made by carefully tuned machines, Avocado Mattresses are handmade and then quality-checked to make sure that they are going to be superior quality and dependable in all of the best ways. You don’t have to worry that a machine missed a stitch or anything else. It’s all hand-done and checked before it arrives at your doorstep.
- They’re supportive: These mattresses are supportive of pressure points and tired joints that need a rest, too. They’ll support a better night’s sleep so that you can enjoy an easier rest that is going to feel as good as it should. When you are dealing with a sore back or tired joints, these mattresses will be ready to soothe them each night.
- They are produced with low emission standards: Finally, Avocado Mattresses are some of the very select few mattresses that are certified to low emissions standards during production. This helps them to be even more eco-friendly as well as guaranteeing that you aren’t adding to the pollution problem by choosing this mattress. These certifications require a lot of highly restrictive rules, and these mattresses must meet those restrictions on a regular basis to uphold this prestigious certification. You can rest even easier with this in mind.
While there are a lot of choices for quality mattresses out there, you won’t find one that is better for you in so many ways than the Avocado Green Mattresses. Whether you want the vegan distinction or not, you’ll be doing your part for a green future and you’ll also be able to trust that the mattress comes from responsibly-sourced materials. Best of all, it’s durable for long-term enjoyment, and ideal for those who need support and comfort when they rest.